Showing 37–66 of 66 results
£95.00 Add to basket
Vintage Filing Drawer
This vintage wooden filing box is lockable and comes with the key. It is 36 cm wide, 29.5 cm high and 46 cm deep. It looks like the inside of the drawer has been recently replaced to a accommodate a particular filing system. Please contact us for a delivery quote or for collection from Winchester, Hampshire.
£410.00 Add to basket
Tribal Nail Headdress
A great example of a Bokongo Nail Power Fetish head dress / mask with a double headed dog - Yombe - seated on the top and a woven rush / grass basket to back that would cover the majority of your head - there are many nails in the top of the mask and the dog Yombe figure, a straw/grass beard (perhaps) and a hessian cover to the back (over the basketwork) - Republic of Congo Approx Measurements: Length = 37 cm Width = 26 cm Height = 33 cm Contact Us for more details and pricing
£25.00 Add to basket
QE2 Concord Red Arrows Poster
Signed, large poster of Cunard's Queen Elizabeth 2 ( QE2), British Airways' Concorde and the Royal Air Force's Red Arrows that was printed to celebrate Cunard's 150th anniversary and features Adrian Meredith's classic image of the group together. The poster measures approximately 60 cm x 42 cm and is printed in 4 colours with a gold foil added to the "Queen Elizabeth 2" lettering and is hand-signed in black (fountain pen) ink by the QE2's Captain at the time of the Centenary - Captain RA Woodall. Please contact us for a delivery quote or for collection from Winchester, Hampshire.
£25.00 Add to basket
A collection of 4 prints from the 1950s. 3 are classic Chinese brush work horse images in black and white with red and gold in places - Sizes range from approx A4, A5 and A6. The 4th is a village scene - possibly Spanish and very stylised of its time Please contact us for a delivery quote or for collection from Winchester, Hampshire.
£5.00 Add to basket
Spitfire First Day Cover
A First Day Cover celebrating The 50th Anniversary of the first flight of the prototype Spitfire K505H on 5th March 1936 - published in 1986.
The cover is wrapped in polythene for protection and then attached to a sheet of A4 paper that explains the event and the identity of the signature. This has then been placed within a further plastic folder. The plastic cover has signs of dust on it but the double wrapped protection has kept the actual FDC in excellent condition.
The signature is from Sir Rex Hunt - A WWII Spitfire Pilot in the Battle of Britain and in later years the Governor of the Falkland Islands during the conflict with Argentina in 1982.
There is a second signature on the reverse of the envelope to certify authenticity. Please contact us for a delivery quote or for collection from Winchester, Hampshire.
Add to basket
Tri-ang Ocean Set
A collection of 36 pieces from a number of Tri-Ang Minic Ocean Terminal sets combined with extra accessories and ships added - a couple of the early battleships are not Tri-Ang but are unbranded and earlier than the main set and made (I think) of lead. This is your own 32 piece Ocean Terminal with dock sides, terminal buildings, a pier and dance hall, warehouse and fuel storage and a collection of liners including The Royal Yacht and accompanying Frigates and Battleships including HMS Swiftsure and RMS Caronia. 6x M827 Breakwater Straight 8x M836 Quay Straight 1x M837 Crane Unit Base 1x M838 Storage Tanks 1x M839 Customs Shed 1x M840 Warehouse 3x 841 Ocean Terminal 1x M847 Pier Straight 1x M849 Pier Head 1x 852 Pier Building 1x M701 RMS Caronia 1x M706 SS Neuw Amsterdam 1x M721 The Royal Yacht 1x M723 Isle of Guernsey 1x M761 HMS Sweetsure 1x M791 HMS Whitby 2x Unmarked WW! battleships (lead) All the pieces are original vintage toys or accessories that are showing the usual signs of being play worn - whilst in good structural condition there are scratches, paint chips and possible missing pieces - this set is sold as found Please contact us for a delivery quote or for collection from Winchester, Hampshire.
£125.00 Add to basket
Sri Lankan Ancestor Mask
A mid 20th century Sri Lankan polychrome wooden ancestors mask that measures approx 17" high x 22" wide.
Hand-painted & carved and showing the snake god Naga Rakshasa surrounded by serpents and people - this is a highly 3D item that stand many inches away from the wall and is painted in bright colours that have faded slightly with age Contact Us for more details and pricing
£125.00 Add to basket
Ornate Copper Mirror
A beautiful ornate mirror with an easel back and integrated clock. The glass is bevelled to the irregular shape of the aperture and is thick and heavy. In its day, this piece was most likely silver plated though there is little to no sign of that now. Note: The clock works intermittently and needs a service. Please contact us for a delivery quote or for collection from Winchester, Hampshire.
Vintage Sheet Music – Wide Selection
- 1917 - The Bells of St Mary's - by Douglas Furber & A. Emmett Adams as recorded by Bing Crosby & Ingrid Bergman
- 1937 - Hear My Song, Violetta - by Othmar Klose & Rudolf Luckesch as recorded by Eddie Calvert & his Rumba Band
- 1942 - Jealousy - founded on the famous Tango - by Winifred May & Jacob Gade as recorded by Hutch
- 1943 - Pedro The Fisherman - from George Black's "The Lisbon Story" - by Harry Parr Davies & Harold Purcell
- 1945 - Let Him Go, Let Him Tarry - Arranged by Walter Collins as recorded by Barbara Mullen
- 1947 - The Little Old Mill (went round and round) - by Don Pelosi, Lewis Ilda & Leo Towers as recorded by Gracie Fields
- 1948 - How can you buy Killarney - by Kennedy, Grundland, Morrison & Steels as recorded by Vera Lynn
- 1949 - The Wedding of Lili Marlene - by Tommie Connor & Johnny Reine as recorded by Anne Shelton
- 1950 - The Petite Waltz (La Petite Valse) - by Joe Heyne
- 1952 - In A Golden Coach There's a Heart of Gold - by Ronald Jamieson
- 1959 - Do-Re-Mi from The Sound of Music - by Rogers & Hammerstein
- 1920 - Cuckoo Waltz - by Alan Stranks & JE Jonasson as recorded by Joe Loss & his Band
- 1931 - As Time Goes By - by Herman Hupfeld as performed in the movie "Casablanca" starring Bogart & Bergman
- 1941 - Rose O' Day (The Filla-Ga-Dusha Song) - by Charlie Tobias & Al Lewis as recorded by Jack Payne & his Band
- 1944 - There Goes That Song Again - by Sammy Can & Jule Styne as performed in the musical "Carolina Blues"
- 1948 - Lavender Blue - by Larry Morey & Eliot Daniel as recorded by Dinah Shore for Walt Disney
- 1948 - Button & Bows - by Jay Livingston & Ray Evans as performed in "The Paleface" by Bob Hope & Jane Russell
- 1950 - (Put another nickel in) Music! Music! Music! - by Weiss & Baum as recorded by Teresa Brewer
- 1941 - Bewitched (Bothered & Bewildered) - by Lorenz Hart & Richard Rodgers as recorded by Nat Temple
- 1941 - Peg O' My Heart - by Alfred Bryan & Fred Fisher as recorded by The Radio Revellers
- 1947 - Au Revoir - by Erwin Drake, Jimmy Shirl & Alstone as recorded by Gracie Fields
- 1947 - Chi-Baba Chi-Baba (My Bambino Go To Sleep) - by David, Hoffman & Livingston as recorded by Gracie Fields
- 1949 - The Third Man - The Harry Lime Theme - composed & arranged by Anton Karas
- 1950 - The Loveliest Night of the Year - by Webster, Rosas & Aaronson as recorded by Mario Lanza & Ann Blyth
- 1952 - Where The Waters Are Blue - by Hugh Charles & Sonny Miller as recorded by Hutch
- 1952 - We'll Smile Again - by Desmond O'Connor & Kennedy Russell as recorded by Flanagan & Allen
- 1952 - Poppa Piccolino (Papaveri E Papere) - by Panzeri, Musel & Mascheroni as recorded by Wilfrid Thomas
- 1952 - Outside of Heaven - by Sammy Gallop & Chester Conn as recorded by Eddie Fisher
- 1953 - The Song From Moulin Rouge (Where is Your Heart) - by Auric & Engvick as recorded by Jose Ferrer
- 1953 - Stranger in Paradise - by Robert Wright & George Forrest as performed in the musical "Kismet"
- 1953 - The Waltzing Bugle Boy - by Ray Martin
- 1955 - Blue Star - The "Medic" Theme - by Edward Heyman & Victor Young as recorded by Vanessa Lee
- 1958 - May You Always - by Larry Markes & Dick Charles as recorded by Joan Regan