Showing 1–36 of 38 results
£55.00 Add to basket
Vintage Telephone Sign
Fabulous hand painted vintage telephone sign with 4 holes to screw to the wall. This is an old sign with marks and scuffs. Approximate Measurements: 27 cm long x 6.25 cm high x 0.5 cm deep (10.5 inches long, 2.5 inches high) Please contact us for a delivery quote
£150.00 Add to basket
Guardian Angel Prints
These two pictures depict a Victorian Guardian Angel overlooking children as they play precariously by a water's edge. Price is for the pair. Evocative and beautiful. Each measures 50 cm x 61 cm Please contact us for a delivery quote or for collection from Winchester, Hampshire
Add to basket
Victorian Bathroom Triptych
This is a fabulous reference to Victorian bathrooms, detailing the sink, lavatory and cisterns of the closets of yesteryear. It refers to Gratrix basins and Ophir lavatories. Perfect to hand in the toilet (closet)! Size 50 cm x 28.5 cm. Please contact us for a delivery quote or for collection from Winchester, Hampshire
£95.00 Add to basket
Vintage Filing Drawer
This vintage wooden filing box is lockable and comes with the key. It is 36 cm wide, 29.5 cm high and 46 cm deep. It looks like the inside of the drawer has been recently replaced to a accommodate a particular filing system. Please contact us for a delivery quote or for collection from Winchester, Hampshire.
£25.00 Add to basket
A collection of 4 prints from the 1950s. 3 are classic Chinese brush work horse images in black and white with red and gold in places - Sizes range from approx A4, A5 and A6. The 4th is a village scene - possibly Spanish and very stylised of its time Please contact us for a delivery quote or for collection from Winchester, Hampshire.
£5.00 Add to basket
Spitfire First Day Cover
A First Day Cover celebrating The 50th Anniversary of the first flight of the prototype Spitfire K505H on 5th March 1936 - published in 1986.
The cover is wrapped in polythene for protection and then attached to a sheet of A4 paper that explains the event and the identity of the signature. This has then been placed within a further plastic folder. The plastic cover has signs of dust on it but the double wrapped protection has kept the actual FDC in excellent condition.
The signature is from Sir Rex Hunt - A WWII Spitfire Pilot in the Battle of Britain and in later years the Governor of the Falkland Islands during the conflict with Argentina in 1982.
There is a second signature on the reverse of the envelope to certify authenticity. Please contact us for a delivery quote or for collection from Winchester, Hampshire.
£10.00 Add to basket
Victor Comics 1975
This is a partial complete collection of VICTOR comics for the year 1975 - there are 14 issues in all ranging from issues 724 - 737.
In generally good condition - there will be the odd tear and fold / crease amongst these comics - they were read, loved and then stored flat and dry. There are the kinds of ageing you would expect in a newsprint comic of this age - colouring etc and they smell just like they should. Please contact us for a delivery quote or for collection from Winchester, Hampshire.
Vintage Sheet Music – Wide Selection
- 1917 - The Bells of St Mary's - by Douglas Furber & A. Emmett Adams as recorded by Bing Crosby & Ingrid Bergman
- 1937 - Hear My Song, Violetta - by Othmar Klose & Rudolf Luckesch as recorded by Eddie Calvert & his Rumba Band
- 1942 - Jealousy - founded on the famous Tango - by Winifred May & Jacob Gade as recorded by Hutch
- 1943 - Pedro The Fisherman - from George Black's "The Lisbon Story" - by Harry Parr Davies & Harold Purcell
- 1945 - Let Him Go, Let Him Tarry - Arranged by Walter Collins as recorded by Barbara Mullen
- 1947 - The Little Old Mill (went round and round) - by Don Pelosi, Lewis Ilda & Leo Towers as recorded by Gracie Fields
- 1948 - How can you buy Killarney - by Kennedy, Grundland, Morrison & Steels as recorded by Vera Lynn
- 1949 - The Wedding of Lili Marlene - by Tommie Connor & Johnny Reine as recorded by Anne Shelton
- 1950 - The Petite Waltz (La Petite Valse) - by Joe Heyne
- 1952 - In A Golden Coach There's a Heart of Gold - by Ronald Jamieson
- 1959 - Do-Re-Mi from The Sound of Music - by Rogers & Hammerstein
- 1920 - Cuckoo Waltz - by Alan Stranks & JE Jonasson as recorded by Joe Loss & his Band
- 1931 - As Time Goes By - by Herman Hupfeld as performed in the movie "Casablanca" starring Bogart & Bergman
- 1941 - Rose O' Day (The Filla-Ga-Dusha Song) - by Charlie Tobias & Al Lewis as recorded by Jack Payne & his Band
- 1944 - There Goes That Song Again - by Sammy Can & Jule Styne as performed in the musical "Carolina Blues"
- 1948 - Lavender Blue - by Larry Morey & Eliot Daniel as recorded by Dinah Shore for Walt Disney
- 1948 - Button & Bows - by Jay Livingston & Ray Evans as performed in "The Paleface" by Bob Hope & Jane Russell
- 1950 - (Put another nickel in) Music! Music! Music! - by Weiss & Baum as recorded by Teresa Brewer
- 1941 - Bewitched (Bothered & Bewildered) - by Lorenz Hart & Richard Rodgers as recorded by Nat Temple
- 1941 - Peg O' My Heart - by Alfred Bryan & Fred Fisher as recorded by The Radio Revellers
- 1947 - Au Revoir - by Erwin Drake, Jimmy Shirl & Alstone as recorded by Gracie Fields
- 1947 - Chi-Baba Chi-Baba (My Bambino Go To Sleep) - by David, Hoffman & Livingston as recorded by Gracie Fields
- 1949 - The Third Man - The Harry Lime Theme - composed & arranged by Anton Karas
- 1950 - The Loveliest Night of the Year - by Webster, Rosas & Aaronson as recorded by Mario Lanza & Ann Blyth
- 1952 - Where The Waters Are Blue - by Hugh Charles & Sonny Miller as recorded by Hutch
- 1952 - We'll Smile Again - by Desmond O'Connor & Kennedy Russell as recorded by Flanagan & Allen
- 1952 - Poppa Piccolino (Papaveri E Papere) - by Panzeri, Musel & Mascheroni as recorded by Wilfrid Thomas
- 1952 - Outside of Heaven - by Sammy Gallop & Chester Conn as recorded by Eddie Fisher
- 1953 - The Song From Moulin Rouge (Where is Your Heart) - by Auric & Engvick as recorded by Jose Ferrer
- 1953 - Stranger in Paradise - by Robert Wright & George Forrest as performed in the musical "Kismet"
- 1953 - The Waltzing Bugle Boy - by Ray Martin
- 1955 - Blue Star - The "Medic" Theme - by Edward Heyman & Victor Young as recorded by Vanessa Lee
- 1958 - May You Always - by Larry Markes & Dick Charles as recorded by Joan Regan