Showing 37–72 of 111 results
QE2 Concord Red Arrows Poster
Signed, large poster of Cunard's Queen Elizabeth 2 ( QE2), British Airways' Concorde and the Royal Air Force's Red Arrows that was printed to celebrate Cunard's 150th anniversary and features Adrian Meredith's classic image of the group together. The poster measures approximately 60 cm x 42 cm and is printed in 4 colours with a gold foil added to the "Queen Elizabeth 2" lettering and is hand-signed in black (fountain pen) ink by the QE2's Captain at the time of the Centenary - Captain RA Woodall. Contact Us for more details and pricing
A collection of 4 prints from the 1950s. 3 are classic Chinese brush work horse images in black and white with red and gold in places - Sizes range from approx A4, A5 and A6. The 4th is a village scene - possibly Spanish and very stylised of its time Contact Us for more details and pricing
C19th Terracotta Figures
A group of 10x 19th century Indian figurines made of clay on wire - terracotta - in a mix of conditions. These small and delicate statues are approx 3" tall and are unusual in that they are unpainted - all the examples I have seen previously are painted which can tend to hide the finer detailing of each figure under the layer of paint. Contact Us for more details and pricing
Spitfire First Day Cover
A First Day Cover celebrating The 50th Anniversary of the first flight of the prototype Spitfire K505H on 5th March 1936 - published in 1986.
The cover is wrapped in polythene for protection and then attached to a sheet of A4 paper that explains the event and the identity of the signature. This has then been placed within a further plastic folder. The plastic cover has signs of dust on it but the double wrapped protection has kept the actual FDC in excellent condition.
The signature is from Sir Rex Hunt - A WWII Spitfire Pilot in the Battle of Britain and in later years the Governor of the Falkland Islands during the conflict with Argentina in 1982.
There is a second signature on the reverse of the envelope to certify authenticity. Contact Us for more details and pricing
A set of three gilded ceramic beer tankards that celebrate classic pub names. Part of the "Ye Olde Inn" series believed to be from the 1970's and produced in the UK.
This set consists of:
- The Coach & Horses
- The Elephant & Castle
- The Pig & Whistle Contact Us for more details and pricing
All three tankards are in good clean condition with no chips or cracks etc. There is slight/minimal wear to the gilding.
Turn and Slip Indicator
A pair of damaged Kelvin and Hughes Ltd aircraft turn & slip indicators - untested with broken or missing glass - sold as collectable items for spares / repairs or just enjoying as they are. One is dated 1955 the other appears to be marked in yellow paint with a 68. The 1968 model is not officially labelled and just carries some lettering possibly added by an engineer. The 1955 unit has an MOD plate attached to the rear with serial numbers, makers details and model number etc and the MOD Arrow mark
Vintage Sheet Music – Wide Selection
- 1917 - The Bells of St Mary's - by Douglas Furber & A. Emmett Adams as recorded by Bing Crosby & Ingrid Bergman
- 1937 - Hear My Song, Violetta - by Othmar Klose & Rudolf Luckesch as recorded by Eddie Calvert & his Rumba Band
- 1942 - Jealousy - founded on the famous Tango - by Winifred May & Jacob Gade as recorded by Hutch
- 1943 - Pedro The Fisherman - from George Black's "The Lisbon Story" - by Harry Parr Davies & Harold Purcell
- 1945 - Let Him Go, Let Him Tarry - Arranged by Walter Collins as recorded by Barbara Mullen
- 1947 - The Little Old Mill (went round and round) - by Don Pelosi, Lewis Ilda & Leo Towers as recorded by Gracie Fields
- 1948 - How can you buy Killarney - by Kennedy, Grundland, Morrison & Steels as recorded by Vera Lynn
- 1949 - The Wedding of Lili Marlene - by Tommie Connor & Johnny Reine as recorded by Anne Shelton
- 1950 - The Petite Waltz (La Petite Valse) - by Joe Heyne
- 1952 - In A Golden Coach There's a Heart of Gold - by Ronald Jamieson
- 1959 - Do-Re-Mi from The Sound of Music - by Rogers & Hammerstein
- 1920 - Cuckoo Waltz - by Alan Stranks & JE Jonasson as recorded by Joe Loss & his Band
- 1931 - As Time Goes By - by Herman Hupfeld as performed in the movie "Casablanca" starring Bogart & Bergman
- 1941 - Rose O' Day (The Filla-Ga-Dusha Song) - by Charlie Tobias & Al Lewis as recorded by Jack Payne & his Band
- 1944 - There Goes That Song Again - by Sammy Can & Jule Styne as performed in the musical "Carolina Blues"
- 1948 - Lavender Blue - by Larry Morey & Eliot Daniel as recorded by Dinah Shore for Walt Disney
- 1948 - Button & Bows - by Jay Livingston & Ray Evans as performed in "The Paleface" by Bob Hope & Jane Russell
- 1950 - (Put another nickel in) Music! Music! Music! - by Weiss & Baum as recorded by Teresa Brewer
- 1941 - Bewitched (Bothered & Bewildered) - by Lorenz Hart & Richard Rodgers as recorded by Nat Temple
- 1941 - Peg O' My Heart - by Alfred Bryan & Fred Fisher as recorded by The Radio Revellers
- 1947 - Au Revoir - by Erwin Drake, Jimmy Shirl & Alstone as recorded by Gracie Fields
- 1947 - Chi-Baba Chi-Baba (My Bambino Go To Sleep) - by David, Hoffman & Livingston as recorded by Gracie Fields
- 1949 - The Third Man - The Harry Lime Theme - composed & arranged by Anton Karas
- 1950 - The Loveliest Night of the Year - by Webster, Rosas & Aaronson as recorded by Mario Lanza & Ann Blyth
- 1952 - Where The Waters Are Blue - by Hugh Charles & Sonny Miller as recorded by Hutch
- 1952 - We'll Smile Again - by Desmond O'Connor & Kennedy Russell as recorded by Flanagan & Allen
- 1952 - Poppa Piccolino (Papaveri E Papere) - by Panzeri, Musel & Mascheroni as recorded by Wilfrid Thomas
- 1952 - Outside of Heaven - by Sammy Gallop & Chester Conn as recorded by Eddie Fisher
- 1953 - The Song From Moulin Rouge (Where is Your Heart) - by Auric & Engvick as recorded by Jose Ferrer
- 1953 - Stranger in Paradise - by Robert Wright & George Forrest as performed in the musical "Kismet"
- 1953 - The Waltzing Bugle Boy - by Ray Martin
- 1955 - Blue Star - The "Medic" Theme - by Edward Heyman & Victor Young as recorded by Vanessa Lee
- 1958 - May You Always - by Larry Markes & Dick Charles as recorded by Joan Regan Contact Us for more details and pricing
A pair of gilded ceramic beer tankards that celebrate classic vintage cars. Made by the Prince William brand and "Warranted 22 Carat Gold" these tankards are believed to be from the 1970's and produced in the UK.
The cars featured on these tankards are:
- An early Morris
- An early Daimler Contact Us for more details and pricing
Coronation Jubilee Mugs
A collection of six mugs that celebrate Coronations and Jubilees of British Monarchs - the Kings & Queens of the 20th Century.
- 1x King Edward VII - Coronation 1902
- 1x King George V - Silver Jubilee 1910 - 1935 - style 1
- 1x King George V - Silver Jubilee 1910 - 1935 - style 2
- 2x King George VI - Coronation 1937
- 1x Queen Elizabeth II - Coronation 1953
These are antique and vintage china mugs that are in fair condition with wear to the gilding on the lips and the transfer work of the older mugs - some date back 100+ years. There is a stain on the Elizabeth II mug. There are no chips or cracks. Contact Us for more details and pricing
Wooden Circus Sign
This is a bright and colourful traditional Circus sign that is painted on top of being carved - the word "Circus" appears to have been carved lightly into the wood and then overpainted giving a relief / 3D effect to the images.
The signs dimensions are approximately:
Width: 99 cm, Height 20 cm and depth 2 cm Contact Us for more details and pricing
1950’s Cunard Fleet Poster
1950's poster that celebrates the Cunard fleet as it was in that time.
The poster is titled and names each of the 12 Ships / Liners in the bottom border - this reads:
Cunard Line - Largest Passenger Fleet on the Atlantic
The poster measures approximately 18" / 45cm x 25.5" / 64 cm printed in 4 colours with the titling in black. There is a wide white border around the main image to the edge of the paper.
In "as new" condition having been stored dry and rolled up since they were printed in approximately 1957.
Victor Comics 1975
This is a partial complete collection of VICTOR comics for the year 1975 - there are 14 issues in all ranging from issues 724 - 737.
In generally good condition - there will be the odd tear and fold / crease amongst these comics - they were read, loved and then stored flat and dry. There are the kinds of ageing you would expect in a newsprint comic of this age - colouring etc and they smell just like they should. Contact Us for more details and pricing
Queen’s 60th Birthday 1st Day Covers
A set of 5x First Day Covers celebrating The Queen's 60th Birthday on April 21st 1986.
- Cayman Islands
Each cover is wrapped in polythene for protection and then attached to a sheet of A4 paper that explains the event, the Commonwealth country and a description of the stamps on the cover. Contact Us for more details and pricing
1950's Beck of London Microscope Model 29 which is believed to be complete, with additional vertical illumination unit and objective set - boxed separately - The microscope is presented in an oak carrying case with a leather handle.
Untested, this piece is being sold as a decorative item. The overall condition is good - the key is missing from the main box so it does not lock. Contact Us for more details and pricing
Vintage Wooden Yacht
A vintage 1950's / 1960's Pond Yacht hull on its original stand. This is a pre-owned and used vintage wooden pond yacht hull and is sold as found for restoration or display as is - the original rigging will be supplied but is not pictured as it is not attached to the hull anymore. Contact Us for more details and pricing
Tri-ang Ocean Set
A collection of 36 pieces from a number of Tri-Ang Minic Ocean Terminal sets combined with extra accessories and ships added - a couple of the early battleships are not Tri-Ang but are unbranded and earlier than the main set and made (I think) of lead. This is your own 32 piece Ocean Terminal with dock sides, terminal buildings, a pier and dance hall, warehouse and fuel storage and a collection of liners including The Royal Yacht and accompanying Frigates and Battleships including HMS Swiftsure and RMS Caronia. 6x M827 Breakwater Straight 8x M836 Quay Straight 1x M837 Crane Unit Base 1x M838 Storage Tanks 1x M839 Customs Shed 1x M840 Warehouse 3x 841 Ocean Terminal 1x M847 Pier Straight 1x M849 Pier Head 1x 852 Pier Building 1x M701 RMS Caronia 1x M706 SS Neuw Amsterdam 1x M721 The Royal Yacht 1x M723 Isle of Guernsey 1x M761 HMS Sweetsure 1x M791 HMS Whitby 2x Unmarked WW! battleships (lead) All the pieces are original vintage toys or accessories that are showing the usual signs of being play worn - whilst in good structural condition there are scratches, paint chips and possible missing pieces - this set is sold as found Contact Us for more details and pricing