Back to Sold
SOLD – Hanuman
A hand carved and painted alabaster statue of Hindu deity Hanuman dates from the19th century and comes from Jaipur, Rajasthan, Northern India. The detail of the carving, paintwork and applied gold leaf has worn beautifully over the years and there is still good detailing to the face, clothing and other areas including the reverse. There is a small chip on the corner of the base as shown in the pictures.
- Height = 13 cm / 5"
- Width = 8 cm / 3"
- Depth = 3 cm / 1″
SOLD – Victorian Crucifix
A Crucifix with mother of pearl inlay to the wooden cross. The Christ figure is cast in metal, possibly bronze. This is a piece of some age, believed to be Victorian. Note: The left hand of the figure is not attached to the cross and there is slight lateral movement of the cross where it joins the base
SOLD – Box Cameras
A large collection of vintage box cameras by Kodak.
The models available are:
- 1930 - Kodak Portrait Hawkeye No 2 - Made in Great Britain
- 1930's - Kodak No 2a Brownie - takes 116 film - Made in Canada
- 1937 - Kodak Six-20 Popular Brownie - Made in Great Britain
- 1937 / 41 - Kodak Six-20 Brownie D - Made in Great Britain
- 1946 / 53 - Kodak Brownie Six-20 Model D with flash contacts - Made in Great Britain
These cameras are not film-tested and are being sold as decorative/collectable/spares or repair projects.