Back to New Stock
Antique Round Mirror
This is a marvellous gesso / plaster round empire style mirror. Approx 47.5 cm diameter
Please contact us for a delivery quote or for collection from Winchester, Hampshire
1 in stock
£25.00 Add to basket
QE2 Concord Red Arrows Poster
Signed, large poster of Cunard's Queen Elizabeth 2 ( QE2), British Airways' Concorde and the Royal Air Force's Red Arrows that was printed to celebrate Cunard's 150th anniversary and features Adrian Meredith's classic image of the group together. The poster measures approximately 60 cm x 42 cm and is printed in 4 colours with a gold foil added to the "Queen Elizabeth 2" lettering and is hand-signed in black (fountain pen) ink by the QE2's Captain at the time of the Centenary - Captain RA Woodall. Please contact us for a delivery quote or for collection from Winchester, Hampshire.
£5.00 Add to basket
Spitfire First Day Cover
A First Day Cover celebrating The 50th Anniversary of the first flight of the prototype Spitfire K505H on 5th March 1936 - published in 1986.
The cover is wrapped in polythene for protection and then attached to a sheet of A4 paper that explains the event and the identity of the signature. This has then been placed within a further plastic folder. The plastic cover has signs of dust on it but the double wrapped protection has kept the actual FDC in excellent condition.
The signature is from Sir Rex Hunt - A WWII Spitfire Pilot in the Battle of Britain and in later years the Governor of the Falkland Islands during the conflict with Argentina in 1982.
There is a second signature on the reverse of the envelope to certify authenticity. Please contact us for a delivery quote or for collection from Winchester, Hampshire.
Vintage Sheet Music – Wide Selection
- 1917 - The Bells of St Mary's - by Douglas Furber & A. Emmett Adams as recorded by Bing Crosby & Ingrid Bergman
- 1937 - Hear My Song, Violetta - by Othmar Klose & Rudolf Luckesch as recorded by Eddie Calvert & his Rumba Band
- 1942 - Jealousy - founded on the famous Tango - by Winifred May & Jacob Gade as recorded by Hutch
- 1943 - Pedro The Fisherman - from George Black's "The Lisbon Story" - by Harry Parr Davies & Harold Purcell
- 1945 - Let Him Go, Let Him Tarry - Arranged by Walter Collins as recorded by Barbara Mullen
- 1947 - The Little Old Mill (went round and round) - by Don Pelosi, Lewis Ilda & Leo Towers as recorded by Gracie Fields
- 1948 - How can you buy Killarney - by Kennedy, Grundland, Morrison & Steels as recorded by Vera Lynn
- 1949 - The Wedding of Lili Marlene - by Tommie Connor & Johnny Reine as recorded by Anne Shelton
- 1950 - The Petite Waltz (La Petite Valse) - by Joe Heyne
- 1952 - In A Golden Coach There's a Heart of Gold - by Ronald Jamieson
- 1959 - Do-Re-Mi from The Sound of Music - by Rogers & Hammerstein
- 1920 - Cuckoo Waltz - by Alan Stranks & JE Jonasson as recorded by Joe Loss & his Band
- 1931 - As Time Goes By - by Herman Hupfeld as performed in the movie "Casablanca" starring Bogart & Bergman
- 1941 - Rose O' Day (The Filla-Ga-Dusha Song) - by Charlie Tobias & Al Lewis as recorded by Jack Payne & his Band
- 1944 - There Goes That Song Again - by Sammy Can & Jule Styne as performed in the musical "Carolina Blues"
- 1948 - Lavender Blue - by Larry Morey & Eliot Daniel as recorded by Dinah Shore for Walt Disney
- 1948 - Button & Bows - by Jay Livingston & Ray Evans as performed in "The Paleface" by Bob Hope & Jane Russell
- 1950 - (Put another nickel in) Music! Music! Music! - by Weiss & Baum as recorded by Teresa Brewer
- 1941 - Bewitched (Bothered & Bewildered) - by Lorenz Hart & Richard Rodgers as recorded by Nat Temple
- 1941 - Peg O' My Heart - by Alfred Bryan & Fred Fisher as recorded by The Radio Revellers
- 1947 - Au Revoir - by Erwin Drake, Jimmy Shirl & Alstone as recorded by Gracie Fields
- 1947 - Chi-Baba Chi-Baba (My Bambino Go To Sleep) - by David, Hoffman & Livingston as recorded by Gracie Fields
- 1949 - The Third Man - The Harry Lime Theme - composed & arranged by Anton Karas
- 1950 - The Loveliest Night of the Year - by Webster, Rosas & Aaronson as recorded by Mario Lanza & Ann Blyth
- 1952 - Where The Waters Are Blue - by Hugh Charles & Sonny Miller as recorded by Hutch
- 1952 - We'll Smile Again - by Desmond O'Connor & Kennedy Russell as recorded by Flanagan & Allen
- 1952 - Poppa Piccolino (Papaveri E Papere) - by Panzeri, Musel & Mascheroni as recorded by Wilfrid Thomas
- 1952 - Outside of Heaven - by Sammy Gallop & Chester Conn as recorded by Eddie Fisher
- 1953 - The Song From Moulin Rouge (Where is Your Heart) - by Auric & Engvick as recorded by Jose Ferrer
- 1953 - Stranger in Paradise - by Robert Wright & George Forrest as performed in the musical "Kismet"
- 1953 - The Waltzing Bugle Boy - by Ray Martin
- 1955 - Blue Star - The "Medic" Theme - by Edward Heyman & Victor Young as recorded by Vanessa Lee
- 1958 - May You Always - by Larry Markes & Dick Charles as recorded by Joan Regan